Tuesday 13 December 2011

The One In Which I Write It All Down

I've been reading a whole lot of blogs on weight loss, and made a few friends from different corners of the world, in the same mind space as I am in. The digits on scale is the only thing that differs. The fears, insecurities, goals, why we want to lose the weight, is scarily, but at the same time, reassuringly very similar. Good to know that I'm not the only one.
What I've read is putting goals in black and white is a great status check.
Personally, I prefer weekly goals - less daunting, and more checks and balances to set the process right, well in time. And here is where my MBA finally came to use!!

So starting Jan 12, my weekly goals are:
- work out 5 days a week
- drink 3.5 liters of water every day
- eat 2 portions of fruits and vegetables every day
- oatmeal every every every day (my biggest challenge)
- 3 cups of green tea every day
- remember that carbs and sugar are the devil, and is my one way ticket to hell

with this my goal of losing 1 kilo every week will be achieved.

Come April 12. my goal is to be 12 kilos lighter.

I want to lose 25 kilos in all.

There I've said it. In black and white. No turning back.

Let's raise our glasses and drink to that! clink clink. 

1 comment: