Wednesday 8 February 2012

The one where life is great!!

So it was weigh in day today! And I have lost 3kgs (6.6 pounds) - I weighed myself last Monday. And today, Wednesday morning, the scale smiled back at me! (God is also smiling) Got to love it. I think the positive energy toward the scale paid off! Sent in my weight to "A deliberate life" for the 100 day challenge. Looking forward to see her post tomorrow.

In other news: My knee is still sore. Didn't do too much in my morning session. Knee was tender. Will put in more effort this evening. Also waiting for some juicy tennis to start. Next slam only in May. But there's Dubai coming up :)

Onward we go to another week!

One point at a time..

2 comments:

  1. Hi just found out your blog. Congrats on the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete